Wednesday, 13 August 2008

A Note from Tom Hubball(dragonfly recorder VC63)

Just been looking at your Calderdale blog.....found it from your recent post about Garden Darts on the Yorkshiremoths group.

On the July page I noticed the following blog by Chris : "Also found a number of these caterpillars in the garden this afternoon, does anyone know what they might be? (middle)". I think that this is a Campion larva. Please could you let Chris know as there are no contact details for him.

By the way, I'm also the VC63 dragonfly recorder for the British Dragonfly Society and would appreciate any records you have. Hope you don't mind but I've attached a recording form for your use...if you you're willing to pass them on.

Many thanks

Tom Hubball
if any one wants a recording form please send me an e-mail and I will forward you one.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Tom

Thanks for the ID, I tried under and over through the books to get the right caterpillar. Now I have looked again it is a perfect match - should have looked a bit more carefully in the first place.