Friday, 1 May 2009

Skinner & Waring

Hi all
You might or might not be aware that a new revised and updated edition of both of these books is being published. Skinner is now published by Apollo Books in Demark and is out now at £48 HB only. The revised edition of Waring is due on the 31st May and will cost £29.95 SB and £45.00 HB.

Should any of you want copies I can obtain these for you at trade price. I am not sure of the exact cost per volume as this depends on how many are ordered and P&P costs. It will however be significantly less expensive than buying them at full price. If you want a copy of either book let me know and I will order you a copy. Its perhaps best if I can mail them all to one address as you can then share P&P costs to reduce the amount or I might be able to send them back to Yorkshire with Sue where you can pick them up.

Both books are worth buying if you are serious about your moffing as both are much enlarged with many more photos and drawings included and up to date information on migrants and new species to Britain.

1 comment:

Nick Carter said...

I keep hearing about these books but don't really know if they would be any use to beginners such as us, we have found "the FG to Moths of GB & I" to be excellent, is this the "Waring" you refer to? We have been lent "Enjoying Moths" which we have really enjoyed, can you get us a copy of this?