Friday, 9 October 2015

Lee Mount

From last night/this morning 9th Oct
Please correct any mis-identifications !!
I'm not sure of 2, 3, and 4 as these are new to me but have had a go at them...
 Common Marbled Carpet - darker form
 
 
 Blair's Shoulder Knot
 
 
 November Moth type
 
 
 Pale Mottled Willow
 
 
 Red-green Carpet
 
 
micro Ypsolopha sequella
I think this is the same type of moth as Brian put on earlier this week - with an amazing photograph. This is a long way off Brian's standard but probably enough for firm i d...?
 
And another new one for me x 2 of last night
Feathered Thorn

1 comment:

brian leecy said...

Look spot on there Dave,you are getting right into Mothing,Pale Mottled Willow nicely I D,d,November aggs should start increasing now too.Ypsolopha sequella are Beautiful Micro,s.regards Bri.