In the garden yesterday
1 Green veined white
1 Common blue
Lat nights moth trap
1 Hebrew character
1 Clouded drab
(both slightly soggy after the downpour about 4.30am)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog has been set up so local people can find out what is going on in the world of Moths, Butterflys and dragonflies in Calderdale.If you have any ID problems put up your photo's and someone will try and help you to id it.
5 comments:
One Early Grey was all we could manange last night.
yes, that was a downpour. Just a Powdered Quaker in a soggy mornings trap for me.
Win
Scalloped Hazel and three Early Grey here for me
Martyn
Did you see the Common Blue well ,its a good time for Holly Blue at the moment and a tad early for Common.??
Andy
I only saw the blue for about 30 seconds as it flew in the garden. Only thing I could pick out really was the colour and the smallish size.
I just presumed it would be a Common Blue, but will settle for Holly Blue (a new one for me).
Chris
Post a Comment