
Hi all,great night at meadows edge,considering clear skies,a late scarce siver y small migrant type,neglected rustic,4 flounced chestnut,2 pink barred sallow,canary shouldered thorn,5 autumnal rustic,copper underwing on palps, being the pick of 12 macros and strawberry tortrix,2 lt brown apple moth and 4 micros to be i d yet.pic of flounced chestnut.
11 comments:
Been a great week up here,Frosted Orang e(2)black rustic,Lunar Underwings,Autumnal Rustics ,C S Thorn,Spruce carpet and a few late species Snout,Brimstone and Dark Arches
Andy if theres enough of us next sat,should i bring my genny,we could do top car park and down at bottom also what you reckon ?
Yep all systems go for next sat,all lamps,heath traps,sugar,actinic and fingers crossed for a good night.Any one thinking of joining us.????
hi there,
Not sure if you can help, but I came across some type of insect (maybe a form of moth, but not sure) and I was wondering if you could help me. If you go to my blog http://suchsmallwonders.blogspot.com
and have a look (part way down page) I'd really appreciate it.
Love your blog BTW--very intesting!
rubbish week here I'm afraid, only decent Moths Pink Barred Sallow and Straw Dot
Martyn
micros were plutella porcectella,2 more lt brown apple moths and 1 very worn.
Hi,in reference to "suchsmallwonders" which heading is the insect/moth under ? all the best Bri.
Think I've got next sat free and would love to come. Whereabouts? And any chance of a lift Andy?
yep,will contact you later in week when I know whats what.????
Just a reminder,its withens clough for national moth night this sat 19 sept 09,lets hope we get some favourable weather and lots of moths ! see some of you down there,all the best Bri.
Hi all
Sorry I cannot make the trapping at Withens Clough, It's my girlfriends birthday and I don't think it would go down too well if I came along. Will have the trap going in the garden so hopefully get some results there.
Good luck
Chris
Post a Comment