I am up for the bagworm search on Wednesday 9th November if anyone else can make it. Charlie I will pick you up at 10.45....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog has been set up so local people can find out what is going on in the world of Moths, Butterflys and dragonflies in Calderdale.If you have any ID problems put up your photo's and someone will try and help you to id it.
6 comments:
I am only free on Wed 9th. Nov. I'm keen to go, where will the meeting point be?
I can make the 9th (weather permitting). I suspect the bagworms will have dispersed a little and won't be found in such concentrations as was the case last time - but let's find out.
We could all meet at the car park opposite the church where Carr Hall lane begins.
Ok the 9th it is ...is 11.00 ok weather dependant...
OK, barring a thermonuclear event over Stainland, (or rain) I@ll be there.
OK, barring a thermonuclear event over Stainland, (or rain) I'll be there.
Yep, 11.00am by the church - see you around 10.45 then......
Post a Comment