These are all I have, The angle was difficult, it was right above my head. I had to lean backwards whilst looking up to take photos of it. I've a tendency to fall over when I do that, so was unable to take many shots, sorry. They probably don't help, but you may see something in one of them.
Thursday, 22 June 2017
Brown Pug ID Request, two more images.
Hi Andy.
These are all I have, The angle was difficult, it was right above my head. I had to lean backwards whilst looking up to take photos of it. I've a tendency to fall over when I do that, so was unable to take many shots, sorry. They probably don't help, but you may see something in one of them.
These are all I have, The angle was difficult, it was right above my head. I had to lean backwards whilst looking up to take photos of it. I've a tendency to fall over when I do that, so was unable to take many shots, sorry. They probably don't help, but you may see something in one of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Currant or Wormwood will have a close look later..cheers
Post a Comment