Monday, 27 July 2020

Lee Mount - 26th July

Any thoughts on the is one ? - I'm suspecting Anania perlucidalis. I know it's a bit faded though smaller than Mother of Pearl with the dark mark just showing on each wing at one half and very long antenna and quite rounded wings.
Anania perlucidalis 

Also from 26th
Common Wave x 1
Large Yellow Underwing x 9
Dark Arches x 1
Common Footman x 1
Possibly Rufous Minor x 2 - think they will have to go down as agg
Tachystola acroxantha x 1
Lozotaenia forsterana x 1
Small Phoenix x 1
Ypsolopha dentella x 2 
Riband Wave x 1
Early Thorn x 1 - wings only left in a spiders web 




4 comments:

AndyC said...

Charlie had one in 2018..its a bit worn
.but looks good..

AndyC said...

At Cromwell..

AndyC said...

I had one recently .that looked similar.it was very small..but in the end i decided it was a ver small MOP..!!!

David Sutcliffe said...

Thanks Andy.