Just four moths this morning
Heart and Dart x 2
Freyer's Pug x 1 (as far as I can tell)
Freyer's Pug
Also this micro - not a lot to go on !
5mm micro - possibly Scrobipalpa acuminatella for any comments but not sure as I think they need Gen det and it's gone now!
4 comments:
Hello David. So, one of your hidden skills is time travel, judging by the date of this post. How is the weather over there in next week?
How on earth did I get to 18th June…I certainly don’t wish to rush my time away ..Doh…. at least you noticed Gordon. I’ll correct it when I get to computer. Thank you.
Hi Gordon - don't know how my last comment came to be anonymous..... it was me. Altered the time warp now !
Hey David, Don't worry, I consider myself lucky if I know who I am some times.
Post a Comment