Hello
Back from the grave, (really, very nearly.) I've been seriously ill since August. I'm told that I will be unwell until July(ish), so that's a whole year written off. I'm struggling with my cognitive functions, which come and go, along with weakness and being short of breath.
I found a moth on the door three days ago. I had to wait until I was able sort it all out. If I come and go, you know why!
Winter Moth

2 comments:
Get well Gordon. Thinking of you.
Thank you Peter. I've never felt old before (I'm 76) and could walk 6 miles on steep, rough terrain without problem. Walking from the room to the kitchen, or going upstairs, leaves me panting like an old man. I'm not impressed! It's not get me down, as a rule, and I'm determined to recover well before the date I've been given. I'm a tough man to kill.
Post a Comment