Monday, 2 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog has been set up so local people can find out what is going on in the world of Moths, Butterflys and dragonflies in Calderdale.If you have any ID problems put up your photo's and someone will try and help you to id it.
4 comments:
Nice Umber there Nick. Not had a red line this year yet. Well done
Winston
Hi Nick
The MV Robinson has been sitting back at Park Rd waiting for you to collect it for several weeks now. I assume you did not pick up my answerphone message about the twite survey and the trap being back in Yorkshire ?
Nope, I'll try and get over before long, currently out of the area quite a bit now. What's with the twite survey?
Hi Nick
Just sent you an email to the midgley B address.
Cycling back from Pwllheli yesterday morning (4th) in the sunshine I had three seperate Red Admirals still flying despite the almost gale force winds.
Post a Comment