My absence from the blog for the past week isn't because I haven't trapped, it's just I haven't found the time to post my trap results. They include some lovely moths including Silky Wainscot and Scorched Wing.
Wednesday, 23 June 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You get some great moths up there Edward. I know what you mean about keeping up with the blog, no worries. Never easy this time of year with long daylight hours to be out and about as well as catching up with the record keeping (and watching football)!!
so busy at this time of year..looking forward to your next post,,,,
Yes it will be 2 this weekend and then I'll trap again and you'll have to wait another l week for me to process them :). Football is taking up a lot of nothing time though, I do seem to be having issues with ablancing all my hobbies out :)
not very busy here, not many moths for some odd reason and I don't like football!
Post a Comment