Moth Trap 24th June:
Map Winged Swift x1 [NFG]
True Lover's Knot x1 [NFG] That s also one ticked off IHargreaves list. talking of that list because I am in meadows, upland woodland, moors, and moorland meadows I think I will do well with that list. AC - I do hope I will get Golden Rod Brindle Like you think...
Green Oak Tortrix x1 [NFG]
Green Arches x2 - Both different individuals than last one
Buff Tip x4
Elephant Hawk Moth x2
Peppered Moth x5
Ingrailed Clay x5
Flame x13
Large Yellow Underwing x6
White Ermine x4
Marbled Minor Agg. x8
Chrysoteuchia Culmenella x6
| True Lovers Knot, Rishworth, 24th June |
| Common Carpet, Rishworth, 24th June |
| Map Winged Swift, Rishworth, 24th June |
| Not sure |
| Not so Green Arches, Rishworth, 24th June Not sure |
| Very Green Arches, Rishworth, 24th June |
2 comments:
Dusky Brocade..
Thanks any idea on tuther?
Post a Comment