Saturday, 6 June 2020

Rishworth - CF Update

Yes as promised in last night's post I have a CF update and the micro in the house last night was..... indeed a Large Pale Clothes Moth! This is the 15th for Yorkshire and 6th for VC63 which I am rather excited about. I also managed to get a much better picture too, which by my photography standards is quite good.
Any comments welcome.....

6 comments:

Gordon Jackson said...

That's a good shot, Edward.

Edward Evans said...

Thank you Gordon.

David Sutcliffe said...

Nice record there Edward.

Edward Evans said...

Many thanks David, it is the second for the past month in this house!

charlie streets said...

Have you checked your clothes for holes lately, sounds like you may have a colony/infestation, lucky so and so :-)

Edward Evans said...

Hi Charlie, we have had buckets of wool from the local farm in here a year or two and as they eat fur and other keratinous materials I think they will be colonising that.