Friday, 23 January 2009

Hints and Tips

Hi all
As some of you know I run the UK micros yahoo forum and I used to post a regular feature called Moth of the Moment (MOM) every week or so giving hints and tips on topical species people may wish to look for. Most of the tips are sent into me by others and I simply pass them on as and when its a topical species. Last year with my house move etc I dropped this as I simply did not have the time. I am now starting this up again on UK Micros so if you want a few hints and tips, mainly on larvea hunting and mainly micros look on the UK micromoths forum or if Andy wishes I could cut and paste them here as well ?

3 comments:

Paul Talbot..aka Moffman said...

Charlie....do you have any tips to pass on for my MOM feature and secondly do you have images I can use ?

charlie streets said...

Yes, don't do anything until late May it's way too cold at the moment :-))

Crikey Paul, who am I to compete with Messrs Tutt,Kimber,Talbot etc.I am but an amateur photographer with a part time interest in insects.
Of course you can use any of my photos you have seen for any use you have for them.Let me know if there are any in particular you are after (that I am likely to oblige with).

AndyC said...

Cut and paste paul,cut and paste.Many thanks for all your input.