Sunday, 25 November 2012
Management plans
I am currently updating and writing the management plans for a number of sites around central, north & eastern Calderdale. As part of this I need to put the species lists in. If anyone has any lists of species seen in any of the following sites then I would really appreciate them emailing to me.
chris.sutcliffe@calderdale.gov.uk
Site I need records for are:-
Ogden Water
Cunnary Wood/Beacon Hill
Shelf Hall Woods/Sun Woods
Beechwood Park
Scarr & Long Woods
Brackenbeds/Snake Hill
Cheers
Chris
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!
Công ty vận chuyển hàng nước ngoài FadoExpress, hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi mỹ, gửi hàng đi nhật và gửi hàng đi pháp và dịch vụ chuyển phát nhanh đi hàn quốc uy tín, giá rẻ
Post a Comment