Monday, 7 October 2019

Rishworth- A busy Night in the trap.

Moth Trapping Session 6th October 2019
A lot of moths in and on the umbrella over the trap despite the rain.


List of Species AFter pictures



                    Satellite above                                                           Feathered Thorn Below
                   Angle Shades Above                   November Moth Below
                                                           Red -Line Quaker Below

List of Species
November Moths Agg. x13
Feathered Thorn x1
Satellite x1
Red Green Carpet x6
Yellow-Lined Quaker x6
Red-Lined Quaker x1
Angle Shades x1

4 comments:

David Sutcliffe said...

4th one down could be a bit faded Common Marbled Carpet.(?) A nice selection there Edward.

Edward Evans said...

I noticed the shape of the other moths and they were much bigger so I am sure they are November Moths , I agree with you for that one. Thanks, Feathered Thorn is probably my favourite of the lot.

Colin D said...

Common Marbled Carpet as David says - a Good Selection :-) Edward . Keep snapping

Edward Evans said...

Thanks Colin