From overnight synergetic light...
Mottled Umber x 1
Winter Moth x 1
This blog has been set up so local people can find out what is going on in the world of Moths, Butterflys and dragonflies in Calderdale.If you have any ID problems put up your photo's and someone will try and help you to id it.
3 comments:
Well done David, they must like you, I'not seen a moth for ages.
Hi Gordon. Hope all is well with you. I leave the light on most nights but cover it with perspex to keep the electrics in the dry !!! Most nights lately - nothing !!
Hi David, I'm very well thank you. I had 3 hours up on Ogden moor today, (Ovenden moor I suppose). I walked part of the millenium way. What with patches of snow, rain, cold wind and really wet bogs, I actually enjoyed myself. Yorkshire nutter!
Post a Comment