Checked the trap this morning - nothing doing in it or nearby.
Went to call at the neighbors house and found this nice moth on the wall.
Angle Shades (another shot taken on the phone)
This blog has been set up so local people can find out what is going on in the world of Moths, Butterflys and dragonflies in Calderdale.If you have any ID problems put up your photo's and someone will try and help you to id it.
5 comments:
Hi Davive Confratulations, it looks as if you wil have the honour of holding the last moth post this year. Seasons greetings to you.
Opps, sorry for the typoes, I've only been out of bed a few minutes. I shall be ok in a while, by about bedtime, I think.
Thanks Gordon. No worries about typo's etc, I'm still trying for some more before the year end but looks like that might be it. Pleased to hear from you. Take care and Seasons greetings to you too.
Had 15 Winter Moths in the Local wood last night.....just after dusk
Ah, I spoke too soon. hehe
Post a Comment