Hello
A brief account of the last few months.
At the end of August 2022, I became unwell. Over the next few weeks, I became worse and was very ill until mid January. Just as I was recovering, I started to feel quite ill again. I'd contracted a viral infection. After about 6 days, the effort of walking upstairs left me short of breath. I was incredibly weak and aching all over. I had to lay on the bed until I felt better. I began to improve about ten days ago. I need to build my stamina up, Other than that, I'm finally alright again. I have to say, I've felt better in my life and it messed Christmas up. Still, it takes a lot to keep me down.
Spring is here, wonderful! Yesterday, I woke to find two Angle Shades caterpillars by the door, it was a great discovery and bucked me up no end. They are only about 1 inch long, I assume they must be quite new.
Hello Edward. I wondered what had happened to you last year. (Not prying) I assumes it was you who left a comment in my October Graphics post. I did leave a reply. I'm working (slowly, see a above) on a new post. It should be online in a week or so. Keep dropping in.


4 comments:
great to hear from you Gordon and glad your feeling better...look forward to your posts
Thank you Andy. I'm looking forward to a good year's mothing.
Welcome back Gordon. Hopefully some more posts before too long. I think we need the weather to warm up and dry up !
Thank you David, it's nice to be back on line. We have had one or two nice Spring days. lets have more and see the moths emerge.
Post a Comment