Sorry for the delay in posting this.. We went to visit friends, I took the camera and left it there by mistake. It took a couple of days to get it. back.
Backlane & moor. 18 April.
It was a sunny, cool day, with a stiff breeze. I saw two Peacock butterflies I was surprised to see them. I would have expected the strong gusty wind to have kept sheltering.
Carr Hall Lane. 20 April.
Again, cool, sunny and breezy. Most of Carr Hall Lane is sheltered, so it's generally warmer, with less wind.
Five peacocks .
One small Tortoiseshell.
One Comma butterfly.
Over the years, I haven't seen many Peacocks, or Commas around here. I tend see more of them in North Norfolk. The Peacocks have for me, been hard to get good photos of, they are too shy. Is it proving to be a good year for them?


2 comments:
Peacocks a great photo ..nice selection
Thnk you Andy
Post a Comment