Friday, 20 September 2024
Northowram.........
An excellent few days at Northowram with 30 + species 150 + moths . Vines Rustic , Feathered Ranunnculus , Old Lady , Canary Shoulder Thorn , Centre Barred Sallow , Barred Sallow , Brown Spot Pinion , Beaded Chestnut , Set Hebbrew Character 10+ , Rosy Rustic , Black Rustic , Autumnal Rustic
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Done well there Andy especially the Feathered Ranunculus. Quite the opposite here, hardly anything doing other than a few LYU..!
Beaded Chestnut is a really nice record Andy, do you have a photo of it for the rocord books?
No i let it go thinking , I got one last year.....its my second year in a row for this species but for some reason I don't think there scarce. ???
As well as moth records for Calderdale I was trying to put together at least one photo for each species recorded, still not got one for Beaded Chestnut, seems quite a scarcity round these parts......
I think AA got one a few years back and PT used to get quite a lot at Park Road..will try next year...
Post a Comment