Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog has been set up so local people can find out what is going on in the world of Moths, Butterflys and dragonflies in Calderdale.If you have any ID problems put up your photo's and someone will try and help you to id it.
8 comments:
This looks interesting, a possible way forward for bird recording also? Does anyone get to see all the records on the database do you know? Could be used for bird recording but might be awkward with sensitive species?
I am going to use it to take stuff of the blogg that might not be sent in otherwise
Nobody was interested in the form I set up for bird recording so I removed it.
The form can be tailored so that people have to log in to see it, or left as 'public'
Thanks nigel ,i think it will be fine to leave public for the insects(essential)and very very useful as a recording blogg system,thanks again
Would it be possible to print it off.???????
Its ok Nigel I can cut and paste into excel and then print off what I need.
You can also print it off from the online orginal spreadsheet quite easily.
Possible Nick Dawtrey (HBWC recorder) wasn't aware of it, I'll forward him a link. Thanks Nigel.
Post a Comment