Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog has been set up so local people can find out what is going on in the world of Moths, Butterflys and dragonflies in Calderdale.If you have any ID problems put up your photo's and someone will try and help you to id it.
4 comments:
Saw some a couple of weeks ago in the old quarry at the top of Howes Lane in Northowram. Just afer a rain shower and the adults were flying and caterpillars munching through the ragwort.
nor seen a single one all year Brian
Good you have seen some up Northowram way Chris.seems like numbers are steadily building up in some places.
I've been out for a wander this afternoon with my son & came across two ragwort plants with caterpillars on them at Barsey Lane, Barkisland. First I've seen this summer although I haven't gone looking for them. About 6 on one plant and a dozen on the other.
post from
Mick harrop
Post a Comment