As with the last knee operation, my mind is very cloudy and confused. I was a bit concerned about it, so asked what was going on in hospital. The surgeon explained that this operation, one of the most serious one performed on the body, affects ALL the bodily organs. Basically, there are a huge number of nerves in the knee, they all get disturbed, and send "odd" messages to the brain. Plus, the enormous about of trauma the body experiences. So now I, and you know.
Please could someone ID it for me? Thanks.
ID Needed.

2 comments:
Must be n odd looking Scarce Umber...
Thanks Andy. As I looked at it, it was reminding me of a moth I knew but couldn't work out what it was. I've been looking online fr the moth just now. I wonder if it could be a Dotted Border A. marginaria. If you look at the right hand wing of mine, you can see dots. What is your feeling Andy?
Post a Comment