Sunday, 4 November 2018

Stainland.

Back again, you can't get rid of me so easily. I forgot to say that in a few hours, I will be putting a new post on my blog. It is a selection of what I think, are my best Natural History macro photos, taken over the last three years.

For anyone interested, please wait for about 4-5 hours after reading this. I need to add some text to the images. Unless, of course, any wants a browse around the site anyway. I mounted a new post in Late September. All welcome, tell your friends.



2 comments:

AndyC said...

Very modern..........

Gordon Jackson said...

Thank you Andy. I have now completed all the macro images and am starting to add a little text. The macro post should be up in an hour. I got held up by having to prepare stuff to take to hospital. I did say I dread hospitals didn't I, the thought of going into one for and op really freaks me out? I've spent far too much time in them.

Ah well, to quote Charles Dickens: "It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done..."