Friday, 7 December 2018

Only House Wood 6.12.18

Heavy rain and a strong gale in the wood last night and the trees were soaked on all sides. Usually there is at least one dry side .!!

Winter Moth x 10

2 Herald and 1 Peacock(hibernating) in the tunnel at Shibden Park yesterday many thanks Steve Blacksmith...

3 comments:

David Sutcliffe said...

Good to have a new site (?) for Heralds. Wonder if we have any more safe/accessible tunnels ?

David Sutcliffe said...

I managed to get on the irecord website for recording butterfly's etc. Have you been able to check it out Andy ? - other than on the phone which I used a lot after your 'tipoff' and managed to get all my 2018 records on. They are all there on the web site. Some are editable and some are not after I tried to put some 'Wall' photos on.

AndyC said...

Not seen it yet..will try in the new year cheers....