Mottled Umber.
Wednesday, 4 December 2019
Stainland.
We have been away in our town house for a few days. I came home 100% certain I would not have had any moths. I was wrong. I only looked for moths 10 hours after getting home today. I have one, a Mottled Umber. To me, this moth is one of those that a person new to moth-ing would really struggle with. It's the second of this species I've had this year, the other was on the 25th Oct. They look nothing like each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
My favourite form of the species there . Good job
Only had 2 moths last night in the wood in the storm , 1 male and 1 female Winter Moth..One Brown House moth at home..............
Things are looking good for tonight b so trap is out.....
Yes had 72 Winter moths and 2 females , 2 Mottled Umber and 1 female Mottled Umber.tonight
Good job.
Post a Comment