An interesting record of a Small Magpie flying about a house in Cragg Vale on the 23rd December 2019(Jacki and Nick)...I sent the record to Charlie Fletcher and this was the reply ..... The latest we’ve got is 19th October and the earliest is a couple of March records, both indoors, so nothing in December at all.!!!!!!
Also a Satellite (white spot) to an outside light in Hebden on the 4th Jan (AMills)......
Tuesday, 7 January 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Sounds very odd.(1st one) couldn't see why it would be there. got 2 Peacock And 2 Small Tortoiseshell hibernating here.
Ah yes must get to Bare Head Tunnel for a count....Dave / Chris what about a tunnel visit in Shibden......
Yes Andy it would be good to do the Shibden Hall one this winter. Bit baffled as this post has come up under my name for some reason ?
Ah you posted , your Ogden birders blogg post on here so I deleted it and put this up as I was posting...on the birders blogg your post is in my name...LOL ..you been at the sherry again.....
Cheers....! Andy - I emailed it to the blog and obviously got the wrong email (no excuses) good job you are on the ball.
Post a Comment