Wednesday, 22 January 2020
The Butterflies and Moths of Calderdale
This will be available as from next week the price will be £7.50 its just short of 200 pages , after i have paid for all the costs , any monies left will be donated to the Yorkshire branch of Butterfly Conservation....Many thanks to Charlie Streets , DJS , Brian Leesey , Martyn Hayes , Colin Duke , Annie H and Charlie Fletcher for much help over the years........ Lets go moffing.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Where do you buy it?
Good news, I was thinking about it last week. I'll buy a copy. Did you use my poem in the end?
Yes the poem is on the last page......I will put details , when i get the reports next week
Fame at last! Thank you Andy. I look forward to seeing the book, well done!
Very well done. Looks great Andy.
Well done Andy. I could maybe get a copy from you and drop off those Luddenden Dean 2019 butterfly records from Bill Mitchell sometime next week.
Post a Comment