Thursday, 12 November 2020
Stainland.
I had one very worn moth today. My best guess is a Sallow. Can anyone ID it, or is it too far gone?
In trying to add this image, instead of the image showing in the editor, a slection box I've not seen before popped up. It asked what size I wanted the picture to be and how I wanted it aligning. I chose, medium, and centered. It showed it as HTML code in the editor. Has anyone lese seen this? It seems a step back, one is not sure it's what one wanted until you preview or publish it. We were supposed to be making HTML invisible to users, unless they specifically wanted to use it. Google are always chaging things with no explination. SIGH
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'd say that is a Brick Gordon. Nice moths when fresh.
Thank you Edward. This is a first for me. Such a shame it wasn't fresh.
The moth is still there (11 pm). I looked at it with my UV torch. You can clearly see the two dark spots one on each wing. They aren't really visible otherwise. Also, I did note the noctuiday marks when I uploaded it to the computer. and some other thin "curvy lines. I must use the UV light again.
Post a Comment