Sunday, 19 September 2021

Stainland. Back-dated post...16 SEpt 2021.

 Edited 20 Sept 2021, to give correct name for Feathered Ranunculus, Thanks Andy.

 

 I discovered that I had forgotton to include the entry for 16th Sept 2021, so here it is.

16 Sept 2021
1 x Garden Carpet
1 x Common Marbled Carpet - Orange blaise
1 x Feathered Ranunculus

Feathered Ranunculus






2 comments:

AndyC said...

its not Knott grass ..FRannunculus...

Gordon Jackson said...

Thank you Andy. It seemed quite worn, which didn't help me, Now you've said it, I can see what it is. This is the species I found on my doorstep one morning, a few Years ago. You said it was a good find, it being mainly coastal. This is the third year I've had one visit. There is a breading colony in Calderdale. It would be interesting to know where it is. I do get a nice mix of moths here.