Hi, I know this is not the place for this question, sorry. However, I have looked on the net for an answer and spoken to several people but I still have no answer.
Some months ago, my blog stopped counting page hits. It stuck at 12 for months, then two weeks ago moved to 13 hits. Having had almost 50 hits on the latest post, I know the counter is broken but can't find out how to get it working. Does anyone know please? Thanks in advance.
Monday, 4 March 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The one on the moth blogg went about 4 years ago and I never got it sorted...had a few go's ,,but got to thinking who cares..LOL
Thanks Andy, I had a feeling that would be the situation. I shall just have to live with it.
The spell checker in Gmail stopped working some weeks ago. I searched for a solution, but not a hope. The checker is marked as turned on as weil. Google stuff is full of bugs. I bet the only bits of Google software that are not buggy, are their data stealing ones.
You could try You Tube,, they seem to be able to sort out a lot of problems..
Thanks Andy, I never thought of that, I'll have a look.
Post a Comment