Re-edit with correct ID on 13 August.
5 x Lesser Broad-brodered Underwing - I've never seen so many of these before, some years I've not seen one. It seems to be a good year for them.
1 x Small Phoenix - Again, I've had lot more than normal this year.
2 x Blastobasis adustella
1 x Small Phoenix
1 x Willow Beauty
1 x Wave of some sort. I thought it was going to be easy, It seems to be very worn. I was hoping the two yellow / brown spots, one each side of the thorax, would help. It didn't. Could someone have a look at these last two pease? Thank you.
1 x Lesser Yellow Underwing TBC - I not 100% sure about this one. It's a first for me anyway.


3 comments:
The top is a Mother of Pearl, a large micro...
Looks good for a 'Lesser Y U' Gordon.
Stewart, thank you. I couldn't decide what it was. I wondered if the translucency of it was a loss of scales or a natural thing. The only other time I saw a Mother of Pearl, was in 2014!
David. Thanks for the confirmation.
Post a Comment