8 Aug 2022
2 x Marbled Beauty
1 x Dark Arches
1 x Blastobasis adustella
1 x Blastobasis lacticolella
1 x Epagoge grotiana
1 x Brown House Moth
1 x Lesser Broad-bordered Yellow Underwing
1 x Lozotaenia forsteranaThis is only the second Dark Arches I've ever seen. Lovely markings.Updated ID below, thanks to Charlie.Dark Arches
Light Brown Apple, femaleYet another common moth which I've only seen once before.
Lozotaenia forsterana 9 Aug 2022 2 x Marbled Beauty
1 x Small Phoenix
1 x Lesser Broad-bordered Underwing
1 x Udea prunalis
6 x Blastobasis lacticolella
1 x Blastobasis adustella
1 x Marbled Beauty
1 x Brown House Moth
1 x Common Footman
1 x Riband Wave
11 Aug 2022
11 Aug 2022
2 x Riband Wave
2 x Blastobasis adustella
2 x Blastobasis lacticolella
2 x Brown House Moths (mating)
1 x Eudonia (ID)
|
1 x Plain mid size ID
More to follow. However, we are off to Whitby Folk festival on Saturday. I'm not sure how much free time I'll have before we go. It's three years since I gave a public performance. I'm looking forward to it, I've packed all my instruments. I'll be doing plenty of gigs in the coming week. It's very tiring when you do three in a day, but rewarding and lots of fun.
More to follow. However, we are off to Whitby Folk festival on Saturday. I'm not sure how much free time I'll have before we go. It's three years since I gave a public performance. I'm looking forward to it, I've packed all my instruments. I'll be doing plenty of gigs in the coming week. It's very tiring when you do three in a day, but rewarding and lots of fun.



1 comment:
Hi Gordon, your Epagoge grotiana is a Light Brown Apple Moth female.
Post a Comment