
Wednesday, 27 July 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog has been set up so local people can find out what is going on in the world of Moths, Butterflys and dragonflies in Calderdale.If you have any ID problems put up your photo's and someone will try and help you to id it.
5 comments:
Well as everyone knows I'm no expert Sean but we had one just like this last night and planned on calling it as a Lempke's so will be interested to see what others say it is.
What a coincidence. I'm sure one of the more experienced will id it without too much difficulty.If your no expert I'm certainly a good few rungs below on the ladder! Either way will still be a new moth for me in the trap.
Yeah spot on for a Lempke's! well done.
Thanks Bennyboy :)
Cheers Bennyboy.
Post a Comment