Winter moth x 308
Female Winter Moth x 31
Scarce Umber x 2
Warm with heavy rain...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog has been set up so local people can find out what is going on in the world of Moths, Butterflys and dragonflies in Calderdale.If you have any ID problems put up your photo's and someone will try and help you to id it.
4 comments:
Is that a record Andy ? I know you do pretty well at this time of year in your local wood.
Had 435 tonight , I have had thousands in one night in a good season...early December is about the peak...so it could be a good year..??
Its a record female count...for me
If you want to pop up Dave , I go out into the woods most nights between 4.30 and 5.30 /6....or we could try another wood..??
Post a Comment