Sunday, 8 March 2020

Lee Mount - more from 7th

March Moth x 3 then with the forecast as it was I closed the trap down around 11:30 pm.
Last night - the lower one baffled me for a while (it doesn't take much !)

I'm not very familiar with this top one though I see Edward seems to get them fairly regularly.
 Tortricodes alternella


I puzzled over this one for a while, probably because I wasn't expecting these just yet. I finally came to a conclusion - which I hope is right.
Common Quaker

3 comments:

Edward Evans said...

Do you mean you aren't familiar with the Tortricodes alternella or the March moth? Great post as always, I still await common Quakers here.

David Sutcliffe said...

The Tortricodes is the one I'm not familiar with.

Edward Evans said...

Oh thank you, it's just it says 'this top one I'm not familiar with'.