Blairs Shoulder Knot x 1
Red Green Carpet x 1
Garden Carpet x 1
Dark Sword Grass and LBAMoth.....last night...
This blog has been set up so local people can find out what is going on in the world of Moths, Butterflys and dragonflies in Calderdale.If you have any ID problems put up your photo's and someone will try and help you to id it.
3 comments:
HI Andy Do you ever get a notable size variation in Feathered Thorn ? When I was at park road I occasionally recorded a really tiny specimen roughly 30/40 % smaller than the normal size range. I think I have some old slides (pre digital) of these samller specimens. I will see if I can dig them out and send you them via a PM.
Yes occasionally , but I think this can be true in a lot of moth species , Silver Y , Antler Moth and Flame Shoulder spring to mind..
Did well there Andy. Not a moth in sight here last few days - well except one Brown House-moth !
Post a Comment