Ccaught this on sat night at hardcastle Craggs any one help with id..It should be easy but I carnt seem to find it.??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog has been set up so local people can find out what is going on in the world of Moths, Butterflys and dragonflies in Calderdale.If you have any ID problems put up your photo's and someone will try and help you to id it.
5 comments:
Maybe Epinotia subocellana?
Thanks Ben ,I was looking at the Epinotia but could nt get any tp fit..This looks ok but im still not 100%..Hope all is well with you.
Hi Andy, yeah all good this end, a bit sick for some reason, but had another succesful night last night! yeah I agree it's not quite identical markings hmmm.
Seems to be a good year for red necked footman hope we get one here.I think you are right with Epinotia subocellana ive looked at a few other sites and they seem to be bang on the ones on UKmoths seem a bit dark.Cheers
Eucosma campoliliana ..looks more like it ..many thanks charlie fletcher.
Post a Comment