Two moths at the door light on Monday morning. Have been scrratching my head to ID them so any help would be grateful - I think it might be becuse I have not looked for moths for a few weeks now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog has been set up so local people can find out what is going on in the world of Moths, Butterflys and dragonflies in Calderdale.If you have any ID problems put up your photo's and someone will try and help you to id it.
4 comments:
Brindled Ocre and November Moth agg....you had B ocre last year excellent record...any butterflys at all ??
Thank you for the ID I remember brindled ochre from last year now you mentioned it. Will keep checking the light to see if any others turn up.
No butterflies seen for a while now if I do come across any will post.
Great to get Brindled Ochre - not seen one yet but getting clued up from your photo Chris !!
In 'Manley British Moths - mainly coastal on rocky cliffs and rough grassland. Inland on upland grassland and wet moors ! Ogden seems to fit the bill.
All I do is check the light before opening up, saw the November moth first and then checked on the top of the frame and there is was. I remember having one on Dec 4th last year so seems we might have a few more in the area.
Post a Comment