Light Brown Apple.
Wednesday, 10 October 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog has been set up so local people can find out what is going on in the world of Moths, Butterflys and dragonflies in Calderdale.If you have any ID problems put up your photo's and someone will try and help you to id it.
3 comments:
Gordon you are more than welcom to join us at the moth night , you can drive right up to the trap and have a coffee in the cafe.!!
Thank you for that Andy. Actually, I stopped driving in 1968. I didn't like it, I felt I was too timid, I have driven a flat-back waggon but as I said... Working on the principal of Keep Death of the Roads, I gave up. Since then, all I've done is drive a tractor for two weeks, to help a friend out, and that was 30 years ago.
I won't be able to attend the moth night I'm sorry to say. My strength and stamina are not yet enough to allow me to be on my feet for 3-4 hours. I still can't bend down far enough to photograph low lying objects either. The op is a 3 to 6 month recovery period, which has been a bit of a blow. I've recently got rid of one walking stick and can walk (slowly) on the flat, with the remaining stick in my hand, for short distances. I'm going for the other knee op on the 29th of Oct, so I'll be able to start struggling to walk again, that will be fun. Next year, possibly April, I should be able to start doing longer walks to work up to fell walking again, after a 15 year gap. Hurray!
Roll on April............
Post a Comment