Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog has been set up so local people can find out what is going on in the world of Moths, Butterflys and dragonflies in Calderdale.If you have any ID problems put up your photo's and someone will try and help you to id it.
4 comments:
Sorry Andy, but a description of what they are, would have helped the less knowledgeable of us. I genuinely had to look hard to see if there was anything other than rocks there. I'm still not sure if there are three, or perhaps four moths in the photo. Now is the time you can all feel superior, I don't mind. *Smile*
Gordon, to help, there are 2 Poplar Hawk Moths, 1 Eyed Hawk, 1 White Ermine, and 1 lesser swallow prominent.
Thank you Andy. I saw saw the Ermine, the others are incredibly well camouflaged, that's very impressive.
Yes it was a bit of a tester........well done Edward..
Post a Comment