Double Striped Tabby and Box Moth new for the garden trap this week and only the second local record of both species , a busy week with some large numbers recorded . Scarce Silver lines x 4 , Poplar Grey x 3 , Barred Hook Tip x 1 , Beautiful Hook Tip , Narrow - winged Pug x 4 , Common Lutestring , Gold Spangle , 17 Swallowtail , 44 Marbled Beauty , Plain Wave x 3 .......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
D S Tabby took some finding in the book - till I checked the Micro's !! Some good moths there Andy. It's been a good week all round though I left the trap off last night - seemed like I was catching the same moths. Back on tonight. Common Lutespring turned up here found in the daylight yesterday on the pebble dashing.
Yes good to do one night on and one night off , but it was so good this week......
Post a Comment