Friday, 2 May 2008

North Dean Woods

Anyone up for a daytime trip round North Dean next week ? Evenings are not good times for me as I usually get a lot of customer enquires in the evenings and thus its my busiest time of day. In North Dean by next week (assuming the warm weather holds up) I would expect to find quite a lot of different larvae, some Coleophorid cases and perhaps the first leaf mines of the seasons.

I have a couple of hand nets, a sweep net and most of the other gear needed to mount a decent search. As I travel by cycle usually I would appreciate a lift if anyone else fancies coming along. Any day is fine by me, morning or afternoon.

5 comments:

AndyC said...

Tuesday would be good or Thursday.

Paul Talbot..aka Moffman said...

Hi Andy
Its a good forecast for Tuesday so far, am or pm ?

AndyC said...

I'll pick you up at 11ish if thats ok.

charly streets said...

Andy, Paul, I can meet you both at N.Dean, just give me a time and a place. Looking forward to it.

Paul Talbot..aka Moffman said...

Andy
Can you make it 11.30/12 am as I have just remembered a doctors appointment I have at 10am on Tuesday and these often are running late