
1252 Grapholita lunulana(cheers Paul)

Six Spot Burnet catapillar

The Campion
Cromwell Bottom today was a bit cool for moths but found a few Speckled wood and Green Veined Whites.
This blog has been set up so local people can find out what is going on in the world of Moths, Butterflys and dragonflies in Calderdale.If you have any ID problems put up your photo's and someone will try and help you to id it.
2 comments:
It was bloody baking at 7.30am Andy when I was down there, should get up a bit earlier mate :-))
1252 Grapholita lunulana I think is your micro, hard to be sure from the angle you show it.
I shall be posting tips and images of several species of coleophorid I found this morning at CB as larval cases. I will post these before I bugger off to Wales at the weekend
Hi Paul / Andy
With the aid of Charlie's eagle eyes the other day I have started noticing leaf mines and now I am seeing them everywhere! Oak and Birch especially. these signs I have previously assumed were a symptom of some disease
Winston
Post a Comment