Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog has been set up so local people can find out what is going on in the world of Moths, Butterflys and dragonflies in Calderdale.If you have any ID problems put up your photo's and someone will try and help you to id it.
7 comments:
Hope to be there on Fri - if someone is passing through Hebden could I get a lift? Christine
Christine i will be coming through Hebden about 8 30ish,i could pick you up opposite Eastern Spice if you want ? Bri.
Hi Bri, thanks that would be great - I can be on Market St at 8.30. If you're going through the centre of town (past the square? or the library?)I could wait there too? Christine
Christine i dont know the library or square could i meet you in the Co op car pk 830ish ?
No problem Bri, I can be opposite Eastern Spice or at the Co-op, whatever is best. C
ok Christine see you at Co Op car park at 8 30 ish.
Ok see you there. Christine
Post a Comment