Luddenden 180920
Frosted Orange 1 - second record here and surely one of the best looking moths there is
Pale Mottled Willow 1
LYU 6 (2778 so far this year - am I the only person who counts these?) that makes 20593 in 10 years ranging from 663 in 2012 to 3627 in 2017
Lunar Underwing 3 (6 on Thursday)
Green Carpet 1
Square-spot Rustic 1
Mouse Moth 1
Frosted Orange
2 comments:
It was to windy here last night. I have had one Frosted ORange this year
Never had Frosted Orange so that will be a treat if/when it happens. Too windy, clear and cold here the last few nights. I guess this is when you do better down there in the valley shelter. Yes I count the LYU too but would have to look up the records on MapMate though I can't think they will be anywhere near up to numbers like you get Martyn.
Post a Comment