Wednesday, 30 September 2020

Rishworth - 29th September - Overnight Moths.

I've done an experiment with blogger here so bear with me on that. I'll do the moths first. The reason I'm hammering the last few days for trapping is I want my September numbers up.

Moth Trap 29th September:

Copper Underwing Agg. X2

Lesser Yellow Underwing X2

Rosy Rustic x1 (a different individual to last night)

Large Yellow Underwing x1

The Blogger Bit.

My experiment with blogger is: I have written this at 6:30am and if I post this now, it will come up in the previous day's section on the homepage of the website because this blog's clock seems to be on Pacific Day time. So to make it look on the web that it was posted the day it was actually posted I'm going to schedule this and have it automatically posted by Blogger at 10 o'clock. After reading this, if the bit where it says the time is says 02:00 it worked.






No comments: