Sunday, 20 September 2020

Stainland. 18th Sept. 2020.

 This post is two days late. I had a slight accident and was unable to use the computer for a short while. After some treatment the day it happened, it's recovering quickly, God bless osteopaths!

A range of moths that night but nothing since. 


2 x Common Marbled Carpets. (Both worn, one really badly knocked about. No Photos).

1 x Light Brown Apple. (No Photo).

1 x Strawberry Tortrix. (Terrible photo.)

1 x Rosy Rustic. (It's another first for me).

1 Large Yellow Underwing. (Very Worn).

 

And one dark Caddisfly with off-white marks.

Rosy Rustic.
 
Large Yellow Underwing
 
Strawberry Tortrix

 


2 comments:

AndyC said...

Spot on with Rosy Rustic.....nice selection

Gordon Jackson said...

Thanks Andy. The only moth in Manley's that looked like mine, was the Rosy Rustic. I just couldn't be sure. I've had quite a lot of firsts this year. On the other hand, I've not seen a lot of my, "regular" moths. You can't have everything but I've never worked out why that is.